Thursday, February 23, 2006

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night



(another long overdue post...)

My Disney Buddy, Michelle, has moved on to bigger and hopefully better (in the end) things: She took a temporary assignment down in the Washington, DC, Metro Area. I miss having her to bug a few cubes away (now I bug her via IM :), but I am sure she will be running things down there in a couple months. We had a fun dinner at Trappe Tavern in her honor.

Michelle, God bless on your rotation and life down in the WMA. Let's hang out sometime when you get back in town. :)

PS She is knelling (or kneeling) on a bar stool in that picture. She's not really 6'4" (actually, I think she is closer to 4'6" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny Q...I am 5 foot if I'm an inch. By the way, what is knelling? I thought I was kneeling.

Unknown said...

Only people over 5'2" can kneel. For everyone else it's knelling. :)