Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mmmm.... Chicken & Waffles :)

This post is long over due :) Back in January I made my way down to ATL for work. While I was down there I got a chance to hang out with my friend Marie. We met up at Gladys Knight & Ron Winan's Chicken & Waffles.

As I am walking in and saying hi to Marie, I noticed this guy sitting right by the door. He looked familiar but I thought nothing of it. As we were walking to the table, Marie says, "You know who that was right?" I had no clue. It was Mace! (remember him?) I guess I should say Reverend Mace, please excuse me. Yeah, apparently he sat right next to Marie and she told him quite plainly to back up. He replies, "Do...you...know...who...I...am?" (if you've heard Mace talk, you realize how slow he talks). Marie: "No, I don't know who you are. Please move away from me." Yeah, afterwards she realized it was Mace. :)

Haha.

PS Marie, I forgive you for making fun of the way I say "chicken and waffles." I am going to have the tee shirt made next time i visit: Forgive me, y'all. I'm from the North. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marie is my kind of girl :-)