Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Google Reader

I came across Google Reader by happenstance when I curiously clicked an "Add to Google" button while surfing the worldwide web (that's a new term I came up with for the "internet" - it will catch on). Reader is probably old news, but it is fun to me so I thought I would share.

It is a web-based RSS reader - pretty simple and elegant way to read your RSS feeds. I like it because I have the same feed list and the same interface anywhere I go. I no longer have to sync my reading list between home and work. So far It was worked well with Safari and Camino (Mac) and with Firefox (PC). I haven't tried IE, but I am sure it will work just the same there.

If you are a fan of Gmail and read RSS feeds, then I and pretty sure you would enjoy Google Reader.

No comments: