Monday, December 05, 2005

Just me and Mickey (and Michelle, and her family :)

There is nothing wrong with mixing a little fun into a business trip. Being that I had to be in Orlando for a 1/2 day meeting today, I decided to make the best of things and head over to Walt Disney World for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

My good friend Michelle, who was on vacation with her mom and dad, invited me to join them for the evening. It was a blast! I was all gitty on the tram and monorail rides from the parking lot to the park (of course I couldn't show it cause that would just be kinda weird). Yay to Michelle, who is a Disney vet, for letting me know about the party.

We watched Mickey's Philharmagic, Stitch's Great Excape, the fireworks, and of course the parade. They also had a bunch of rides open. One of the best parts was the complementary hot chocolate and sugar cookies. The hot chocolate was some of the best i've ever tasted (it was made with Disney magic ;)

Of course you know I have a pictures and some video shots. I am stuck in the airport on my way home now, so you'll have to wait for the next post to see the fun.

Thanks again to Michelle (and family) for hanging out.

No comments: