Saturday, April 29, 2006

Next Chapter in the Chronicles of M&M

I am up in State College, PA this weekend on my last trip to see Matt and Molly before they head back west. It's been such a pleasure getting to know them over the years. They are a great couple. :)

Last night two of their friends, Matt and Whitney, came over for dinner. I like those two - another really fun and chill couple. Needless to say, there was non-stop laughter and jokes all night long. We playing a few rounds of Scattergories. I had heard of it, but that was my first time playing. Tons of fun, especially with a larger, creative group.

In other news, Matt got a new toy today: nord lead 2 virtual analog synth. It is crazy fun! We have been playing with it all morning. Matt figured out how to make it say "Yes" - it almost sounds real :)

Check out the action:


Well, M&M, it's been a pleasure hanging out with you guys in State College. I look forward to visiting Omaha again this summer. :) God bless!

No comments: