Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hanging with Matt, Mo, and Casey


For St. Patty's Day (hey, I've never professed to being timely with
the post, okay?) I took a quick drive up to State College, PA to hang
out with my favorite newly weds. I was pleasantly surprises to find
out Casey was there the same weekend.

The four of us had a good time. Matt and Molly throw a Party that
Friday night with some of their friends from PSU. As always everyone
enjoyed themselves.

I am so excited for M&M! They are headed back West ... well Midwest, but still. =) I am going to miss hanging out with them when they go to Omaha. But, they are going to have a wonderful time back in their home state. (And I can always come stay at their house... HOUSE!! ...when I come visit)

Yay Matt and Molly!! Congrats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.