Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mala K Party

My normal routine is to head up to NYC Friday after work, hang out for the weekend, then head back to Philly late afternoon on Sunday. This weekend I broke routine and stayed for Kamala Salmon's party: the Mala K Music Album release of "H"- The Music, Vol 1. It was definitely worth the 6am train ride straight to work the next day. :)

The party was tight. It was held at Libation, and the turn out was pretty impressive - especially for a first party and on a Sunday night. There were performances from the voices on the album, including Kelley Nicole, Soulfege, and Shu.

Nuff respects to Kamala for a good time and great music. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all my friends. They are so talented, and (as my mom would say) they do me proud.

For more info, check out the website: www.malakmusic.com

No comments: