Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Now, bark like a chicken.

Do you remember that one in-class assignment in from elementary school where you are given a long list of instructions like write your name on this paper, stand on your chair, bark like a dog, flap your arms, etc? The first one was read all of the instructions before beginning, the second was write your name at the top of this paper, and the last was disregard all of the instructions except numbers 1 and 2.

There were those two kids in class who actually read the whole thing, wrote their names, and just sat quitely with a smile, watching everyone else flapping and barking. I was not one of those kids.

I just did like 1.5-2 hrs of work I didn't have to do. If only I would have read the directions in their entirety before starting. I updated 300+ items in an excel file when the directions called for an update to only the "new" items, all 12 of them. *sigh*

Haha. Yeah, I am laughing at myself for it, so you can laugh too. It's just one of those mornings.

:)

No comments: