Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend of Birthdays


Click to see more pics

I would like to welcome into the world, weighing in at 8lbs 6oz and standing (...well, laying) at a full 22":
Jordan Anthony O'Neal
He was born to my cousins, Jay and Aliya, on Nov 18. I went to visit the three of them today at the hospital. That is a good looking baby boy, and I am happy for Aliya and Jay. Aliya is recovering well. She did have surgery so she isn't expected to go home until Wednesday. She should be home in time for Thanksgiving.

This weekend I also took a trip down to DC to visit my good friend Kapil (pictures forthcoming). About a dozen or so of us went to Maggiano's for a good family style Italian meal. Then a few of us meet up with some other friends at a place called Chloe in Adams Morgan. All around, a good night (although I would suggest not trying to get a cab from Adams Morgan to Bethesda - took us a long while to find one that would do it for less than $50).

Happy Birthday to Jordan and to Kapil!

No comments: