Saturday, August 06, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Freyer


Click to see more pics


Presenting... Matt and Molly Freyer!

I had the pleasure of being at Molly and Matt wedding and August 6, 2005. It was a beautiful weekend in Omaha, NE. (My first trip to America's Heartland :) Omaha was lovely and I even got a chance to get out to the corn fields - I was looking for crop circles or something.

Anyway, back to Molly and Matt. Friday night they had a Luau at Matt's grandfathers place after their wedding rehearsal. The luau was a ton of fun! I got to meet a lot of Matt's & Molly's friends about whom I've heard so much. Matt jokingly told me the day before that I was uninvited unless I agreed to wear a grass skirt so of course I had to oblige :)

Saturday's ceremony was absolutely fabulous. Molly looked so beautiful in her wedding dress and Matt was dapper with tuxedo and a fresh cut (although we did kind of miss "the wings" :) It was a short and to the point ceremony (which is not a bad thing at all). Once the vows were exchanged and the rings were placed on fingers, the priest leaned forward and whispered to the couple, "Congratulations. You're married." :)

It looked like everyone had a blast at the reception. The food was great and once again, the friends these two keep are amazing. I only knew a hand-full of people already, but I felt like I knew all of them! Then the DJ broke out with the music. It was a fun mix, and we all dance the night away (well, until 11:15pm :)

Sunday morning those of us who didn't have to break out right away headed over to the Cuddigans for brunch. Matt and Molly opened some of there gifts and we all enjoyed a chill Sunday morning.

I couldn't be more happy for those two crazy kids and their families!

Congratulations, and God bless your marriage!!

No comments: