Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Got Dirt?

I read this in my bible study online this morning and thought I would share:
There's a story about a group of scientists who decided that humans could do without God. So one of them looked up to God and said, "We've decided that we no longer need You. We have enough wisdom to clone people and do many miraculous things."

God listened patiently and then said, "Very well, let's have a man-making contest. We'll do it just like I did back in the old days with Adam." The scientists agreed, and one of them bent down and picked up a handful of dirt. God looked at him and said, "No! You have to make your own dirt!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw in the news today that Japan has cloned a dog....after a 1000 tries. They never said what happened to the "mistakes".