Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Birthday, Matt!!


Click to see more pics


This past weekend Matt and Molly came out to
my mom's house in Pittsburgh, along with my Grandmom and me. We celebrated Matt's Birthday in style with cook out on the back patio, some music, and a surprise visit by his grad school roommate, Obi. Matt got some nice presents (if I do say so myself :), but the one he seemed to like the most was the $2.00 wood & rubber band plane. I have to admit it is fun to play with, and I am tempted to go buy a couple for myself.

My mom went all out on the decorations - you can see Matt's crown in the pictures and Molly's tiara. After all, no king should be without a queen. Matt also got to take home some b-day balloons too.

I hope Matt had a good time. He sure enough looked like it :)

Happy 25th Birthday, Matt!

(There will be more pictures of the Pittsburgh 4th of July weekend in the next posting.)

No comments: