Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

Friday, September 30, was my birthday - yay!! So to celebrate I took a trip to one of my favorite destinations: NYC.

I hung out Friday night with my friend Keren. We ate at Cafecito (12th and C), which is one of my favorite places to eat when I visit her. It is a little Cuban spot that serves excellent churrasco. Then we watched Crash - man, that is a thought provoking movie (especially after William Bennett's recent comments).

Saturday I hung out with Okwui and Jenn. We went to BB King's to see Take 6 and Marcus Miller perform. Take 6 is absolutely amazing (check out my next post for some pictures and such).

It was a great weekend, spent with good friends. I don't think I could ask for more. I felt (and continue to feel) so blessed.

No comments: