Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Company You Keep

I feel compelled to take a moment and highlight some of the things my friends are doing. I must say, I am truly blessed to have driven and talented friends in my life.

My girlfriend, Kelley Nicole, and her band are doing big things. They are off to Jamaica next week to shoot their video with Bounty Killer (for those not into the dancehall reggae scene - he is big time). The track they have so far is hot and it doesn't even have Kelley's vocals on it yet! :)

Check out Soulfege.

And my boy Shu has put together a funky debut sampler CD of original tunes. He is amazing. He is a Harvard grad turned Rhodes Scholar who has written a funky soul music album and is touring around the eastern USA, around England, and around other spot in Europe. Oh!, and he is still going to Oxford at the same time.

Check out www.shusic.com. Make sure to also hear his single Once Again! It had me rocking for days.

I have many more friends doing big things too. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: